- Model NO.: PE
- Application: Chemical, Construction, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry
- Crushing Style: Grinding & Impact
- Crushing Degree: Coarse Crusher
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Color: as Required
- Advantages: Full Automatic
- Installation: Offer Foundation Drawing, Guided
- Specification: 500x750
- HS Code: 0000
- Type: Jaw Crusher
- Drive: Electric
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): 250-300MPA
- Finished Surface: Cut Off Tool
- Condition: New
- Material: Q235A
- Motor: Cummins
- Trademark: YIFAN
- Origin: Zhengzhou, China
(1) Jaw Crusher Description
Jaw Crusher /crushing machine is widely used in mining, metallurgy, building material, highway, railway, water conservancy, and chemical industries.
Jaw crusher is always as same as the PE Series Jaw crusher. But the most advantages of the PEX comparing with the PE Series is that: The PEX Series is very suitable to crush the material whose size must less than 300mm. Moreover the final product size is also very small. The Discharging size range is 18-90mm.
They are also widely used for crushing various materials like stone, granite, trap rock, coke, coal, manganese ore, iron ore, emery, fused aluminum, oxide, fused calcium carbide, lime stone, quartzite, alloys, etc. Various materials with compressive resistance less than 250MPa can be crushed.
(2) Working Principle
The Jaw Crusher motor transmits power through the belt, drives the moving jaw do periodic motion to the fixed jaw surround the eccentric shaft. The angle between moving jaw and toggle plate increases while moving jaw moves up, then the moving jaw closes to the fixed jaw. During this process, the stone stuff will be crushed.
(3) Features and Advantages
1. Simple in structure, reliable in operation.
2. Easy to maintain, low cost in keep functioning.
3. Suitable for crushing maximum, medium and minimum stones.
4. The final product is very fine. The discharging size range is 18-90mm
|Model||Size of Feed Opening(mm)||Max Feed Size (mm)||Discharge Range Opening (mm)||Capacity (m3/h )||Motor Power(kw)||Weight(t)|