- Model NO.: PP Series
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Application: Mine
- Outlet Size: 18-48mm
- Condition: New
- Certificate: ISO/CE
- Mining Object: Mining
- Transport Package: Export Standard by Container
- Origin: China
- Type: Crushing Equipment
- Motor Power: 280kw
- Materials: Limestone
- Inlet Size: 300×1300mm
- Color: as Required
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Trademark: YIFAN
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000 Quality Management Standard
- HS Code: 00000
PP Series mobile rubber-tyred crusher is mainly used in fine grinding operation field, in the production of sand aggregate, portable cone crushers can replace impact crusher to product higher hardness and more fine-grained sand aggregate. Cone crusher can adjust to different cavities according to actual requirements, which has extended the application range of portable cone crushers.
Features and benefits of mobile rubber-tyred crusher:
Compact structure and simple to operate;
Saving operation costs;
Stable performance, easy maintenance;
Application of mobile rubber-tyred crusher:
1. It is widely used in mine, quarrying, rubbish, the recycling of construction waste, earth and stone works, urban infrastructure, road, building site and so on.
2. Handle topsoil and other various materials; Separate viscidity coagulation aggregate; The screening after crushing.
3. Manufactured sand for river gravel, hillstone(limestone, granite, basalt, diabase, andesite, etc., ore tailings, aggregate chips and so on.
Composition of mobile rubber-tyred crusher:
The parts of portable cone crusher includes: Frame, hydraulic cone crusher, feeder, vibrating screen, belt conveyor, motor and control box.
Working principle of mobile rubber-tyred crusher:
Vibrating feeder feeds materials into cone crusher, the cone crusher makes a preliminary crushing, through a circular vibrating screen to constitute a closed system, realizing the cycle crushing of materials. And then the finished products are transported out by belt conveyor and crushed recurrently.
PP series cone plants
PP cone plants
|king pin weight(kg)||11000||11500||15700||18500||18800|
|number of axles||2||2||3||3||3|