- Model NO.: PE/PEX
- Application: Construction, Mineral Industry, Stone Industry
- Crushing Style: Grinding & Impact
- Crushing Degree: Coarse Crusher
- Using Scale: Stone Mining,Metallurgical,Construction,Hydraulic
- OEM and Design: Available
- Trademark: YIFAN
- Origin: China, Henan
- Type: Jaw Crusher
- Drive: Hydraulic
- Compressive Strength (For Crushing): 250-300MPA
- Finished Surface: Thread Process
- Certification: CE,ISO9001:2000
- Price: Negotiation
- Specification: ISO&CE
- HS Code: 00000
This stone jaw crusher machine is mainly used in various industries, such as mining, smelting, road and railway construction, water conservation and chemical industry etc. Jaw Crusher has the features of simple structure, reliable operation, easy maintenance and low operation cost.
Summary of stone jaw crusher machine:
PE/PEX Series Jaw Crusher has the features of high crushing and even product size ratio. It can be used to crush material, whose compression strength is not more than 320Mpa. This jaw crusher is mainly used in various industries, such as mining, smelting, road and railway construction, water conservation and chemical industry etc. PE Series is used in primary crushing, while PEX series is used in secondary crushing and fine crushing.
The Features and Benefits of stone jaw crusher machine:
1. Simple structure and reliable operation
2. Easy maintenance and low operating cost
3. The frame of jaw crusher is very firm due to removing welding residual stress
Stone jaw crusher machine composition-structure:
It is made up of frame, eccentric shaft, grooved wheel, flywheel, moving jaw, side guard plate, toggle plate, toggle backseat, adjusting screw, returning spring, fixed jaw plate and moving jaw plate. Toggle plate is of safety function.
Working Principle of stone jaw crusher machine:
This crusher adopts the electric motor as the power. The eccentric shaft is revolved by an electric motor through v-belts. It causes the swing jaw following the preconcerted path to crush the feeding material. Thus the material will be crushed in the crushing chamber which is composed of the stationary jaw plate, swing jaw plate and the liner plate. The material is discharged from the lower part of machine that is what you want.
|Model||Size of Feed Opening(mm)||Max Feed Size (mm)||Discharge Range Opening (mm)||Capacity (m3/h )||Motor Power(kw)|