Primary Jaw Crusher
(1) Primary Jaw Crusher/Secondary crusher Description
Jaw Crusher is widely used in mining, metallurgy, building material, highway, railway, water conservancy, and chemical industries. Jaws are widely used for crushing various materials like stone, granite, trap rock, coke, coal, manganese ore, iron ore, emery, fused aluminum, oxide, fused calcium carbide, lime stone, quartzite, alloys, etc. Various materials with compressive resistance less than 320MPa can be crushed.
(2) Primary Jaw Crusher/Secondary crusher Working Principle
The Jaw Crusher motor transmits power through the belt, drives the moving jaw do periodic motion to the fixed jaw surround the eccentric shaft. The angle between moving jaw and toggle plate increases while moving jaw moves up, then the moving jaw closes to the fixed jaw. During this process, the stone stuff will be crushed. The angle between toggle plate and moving jaw decreases when moving jaw moves down. Then the moving jaw moves away from fixed jaw by the pulling of rod and spring. The products after crushing will be discharged from the outlet.
(3) Primary Jaw Crusher/Secondary crusher Features and Advantages
1. Simple in structure, reliable in operation.
2. Easy to maintain, low cost in keep functioning.
3. Suitable for crushing maximum, medium and minimum stones.
|Model||Max Feed edge(mm)||Discharge Range Opening(mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Motor power(kW)||Weight(t)|